Designing Is A Passion At Printwala.Com And We Know Our Creative Logo Designing Work.
The Logo Is The Face Of Your Company, Represented As A Symbol For Instant Recognition. In Logo Design, The Colour Is A Very Basic And Important Element To Attract The Customer. Colour Conveys A Message, Trustworthiness, Evokes Emotions And Adds Brilliance To Everyday Things. Some Use Hues That Are Quiet But Eye-Catching, While Others Scream For Attention.
Benefits / Importance Of A Professionally Designed LOGO
Strong First Impression: Great Logo Gives A Great First Visual Impression. A LOGO Is Your Company’s First Introduction To Consumers. A 100% Unique LOGO With Trademark Is An Easy Way To Convey That Your Business Is Professional, Trustworthy And Provides Quality Products And Services.
Base / Foundation Of Brand Identity: Logo Design Should Represent Positive & Favorable Thoughts About The Brand And The Company. A Strong Logo Gives Your Company/Business An Identity, Conveys Your Business’s Vision And Makes It Easier To Build Your Brand.
Grab Viewers’ Attention: Maximum Viewers First Look For A Company’s LOGO To Judge Your Business By Its Appearance. How Do We Work? We Design Word Cloud, Do Research, Conceptualizing And Sketching, Brand Positioning. Make 100% Unique Logos.
Printwala Design Logo That Makes Your Business Look Trustworthy And Credible. The Best Color Combination For A Business Logo Is Very Essential To Attract The Customer. Printwala Believes In Making Beautiful Things And Give Immense Look To Your Logo.
The following list of colours which describes a sophisticated image and evoke emotions
- Red color implies energy, aggression, and passion. Red color for your logo can make it feel more dynamic.
- Blue is one of the most used in corporate logos. It implies professionalism, sincerity and calm. It is associated with authority and success.
- Orange implies innovation and modern thinking. It is youthful, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Yellow implies optimism, clarity, and warmth. Yellow is used to command the audience’s attention.
- Green conveys a serene, peacefulness and the idea of growth. It is used for such products as organic and vegetarian food.
- Pink is commonly used to vying for the attention of young females. Pink can be fun and flirty.
- Purple is the color of royalty and luxury. It carries a sense of wisdom.
- Black is the absence of color but black is professional and credible.
- White is a combination of all colors. It is generally associated with cleanliness and purity.
- Multiple colors are commonly used for those companies which are offering a wide choice of products and services.